The best teachers really understand not only their students, but themselves as well. If they work to uncover the various personality types in their pupils, teachers can transform learning in their classroom.
This practical book helps teachers improve communication, develop creativity, build positive relationships and boost flexibility and organizational skills to help them become the best possible teacher they can be.
This book helps teachers:
• understand and adapt their own natural strengths and style
• understand the personalities of each student and how to reach them
• personalize learning in their classroom
• teach each student in a way that suits them
• build resilience and reduce stress
• develop happy, successful, self-aware and confident students.
David Hodgson has introduced this model to hundreds of schools, primary and secondary, both across the UK and abroad to inspire students, classroom teachers and leadership teams.